I finished the four central setting blocks for this Christmas quilt. I took the picture just now and it was a little dark, like the last one I posted. So I brightened it up to show the fabrics a little closer to reality.
I've pieced the diagonal rows. For the photo, I overlapped the seam allowances (where I will sew the rows together) in order to show the circle created by the Glorified Nine Patch blocks. Sewing these curves in a nine inch block was nice and easy.
I thought I knew what I was going to do in the setting triangles. But I'm re-thinking my design. I had not originally planned on open spaces for fancy quilting. But maybe I really want fancy quilting after all.